E-Moxie is looking for a super talented website designer — someone who has the uncanny ability to produce amazing work time and time again — someone who not only has the passion for design, but the passion to continue to grow and improve their skill set.
- Designing fresh, clever, intuitive websites for a wide range of clients
- Collaborate and work with a team
- Organize and multi-task between several projects
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve issues as they arise
- Strong customer service skills with no problem picking up the phone and talking to clients
- Not afraid to speak your mind when the time is right
- Openly active in the community or have the desire to do so
- 3-5 years of web design experience
- A rock solid impressive portfolio with at least 80% live sites
- Undoubtedly be a Photoshop master with working knowledge of latest tools to assist in the creative process
- Proven ability to write valid semantic markup utilizing the latest in CSS3 and HTML5, focusing on web standards.
- Positive attitude and very sociable, you won’t be working by yourself in a cube farm!
E-Moxie Data Solutions is a fast growing interactive design firm just outside of Baltimore. With our new 4500 sf office we have plenty of space to be creative! We are a fun, fast paced set of individuals who love what we do and take pride in the success of our customers. We’re not your dad’s design firm and we don’t farm out development work. We are fully staffed with creative thinkers, outrageous problem solvers and progressive developers.
Competitive salary, amazing full health benefits, employer matched retirement fund, opportunity to be involved with the tech community on a regular basis, free lunch fridays (including beer), and most importantly a fun, laid back atmosphere.
To Apply email the following:
- PDF resumé
- Link to portfolio
- Short paragraph as to why should we select you
to careers [@] emoxie.com with the subject line “Website Designer Position”
Please no phone calls and no outsource companies.
Join the discussion 3 Comments
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Benjamin Sterling, emoxie. emoxie said: We're hiring! Fresh, Clever Website Designer Wanted! – http://bit.ly/faVCQt Please RT […]
[…] rest is here: Eager Website Designer Wanted! – The E-Moxie Website Design … This entry was posted in WordPress and tagged designer, produce-amazing, super-talented, wanted, […]
If I was available right now, I so would!