We are hiring! E-Moxie is looking to expand it’s team once again. This position is for a full-time IN HOUSE PHP Developer and requires 5 days per week in our Havre de Grace office. No exceptions can be made.
Your responsibilities include working on multiple client projects while maintaining communications with your fellow team members. Creativity and out of the box thinking is required! The right person for the job will be able to demonstrate extraordinary problem solving skills while being able to maintain simplicity in their solutions.
- Ninja skills in PHP with object oriented programming (OOP) skills
- Proficient with MySQL and SQL
- Experience with version control software (SVN or Git)
- High level of organization, attention to detail, and clear, concise communication
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Maintain coding standards and best practices across
The ideal candidate should be able to work with others on multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline enforced, environment. E-Moxie offers competitive salary along with health, dental, and vision benefits. We also match retirement contributions, have supplemental health benefits, and Free lunch Friday! If you are in search of a long term position with a company that you can grow with and help form.
To apply, e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Website Developer Position”
- PDF resume
- Link to portfolio
- List of 5 sites that you developed that are in production
- An introduction and why you are an ideal candidate for our team
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore, Washington D.C., Wilmington and south Philadelphia area candidates only.